Home                     About Me                      Contact Me                       My Style                       Testimonials                     Details    

My Style

Although I have always had a passion for photography, and always been obsessed with quality images, I never imagined back in my “teacher training days” that I would branch out and start my own photography business. God has opened doors I never dreamed he would open, and having a teacher background, I really enjoy working with kids and families. I work on-location, and prefer to work in natural light. I desire to capture every detail and produce quality images in both my personal and professional life. My photography is all about choice and experience for my clients. I devote attention to detail, and always have the client and their experience in mind. I enjoy leaving an impression by interacting with my clients throughout their photography experience. Although a few of my images appear posed, many are taken “in the moment” in terms of location, activities, and emotions.

Image 24 Photography comes from Joshua 24:15, where it states, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” It is my prayer each day that I serve him 24 hours a day in everything I do. Although, there are many days I fall short, I’m so thankful for this opportunity and gift He has given me. I’m excited for the future!